The Subtle Art of Beer Snobbery

Posted by mike | Beer | Posted on September 29th, 2009

To tide you over until next week, check out this article on Modern Drunkard.  NSFW if your workplace frowns on Anglo-Saxon words.  Or beer, for that matter.

Monday, 28 September: Out of our Vulcan Minds at Under the Volcano

Posted by mike | Meetings | Posted on September 28th, 2009

Back to Under the Volcano tonight, Bissonnet at Morningside, 8 PM.

Monday, 21 September 2009: The Ginger Man

Posted by john | Beer, Meetings | Posted on September 21st, 2009

ginger manGingerman – Tonight at 8pm.  The Octoberfest beers have arrived!

Monday, September 14th: Hans’ Bier Haus

Posted by john | Meetings | Posted on September 14th, 2009

the holy grail for hopheadsBack to Hans’ Bier Haus tonight. 8pm . The weather should be nice if it doesn’t rain  40% chance of rain means 60% chance of nothing.

Voted #2 in Top 15 places in Houston to have a beer.

Map and other details here.

Monday, September 7: Forging ahead at Anvil

Posted by mike | Meetings | Posted on September 7th, 2009

anvillogoFor those in town, this week we’re back at Anvil Bar and Refuge, 1424 Westheimer Rd. Ste. B.  See you there around 8 PM.  Make sure to take note of the parking lots that are OK to use and avoid the no-parking zones on the residential streets nearby.

Subscribe to RSS

Recent Posts

Recent Comments