Warning: Array to string conversion in /home/customer/www/saucerdiaspora.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/beertimetheme/functions.php on line 139
Monday, September 14th: Hans’ Bier Haus @ Saucer Diaspora

Monday, September 14th: Hans’ Bier Haus

Posted by john | Meetings | Posted on September 14th, 2009

the holy grail for hopheadsBack to Hans’ Bier Haus tonight. 8pm . The weather should be nice if it doesn’t rainĀ  40% chance of rain means 60% chance of nothing.

Voted #2 in Top 15 places in Houston to have a beer.

Map and other details here.

Leave a Reply


Warning: Undefined variable $user_ID in /home/customer/www/saucerdiaspora.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/beertimetheme/comments.php on line 45

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Subscribe to RSS

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives

Categories

Meta